The reference number, the account and the amount are all difficult to enter into one’s e-banking system and errors are common. With our decoder, you can easily process the scan of a payment slip in a banking application so that all mandatory fields are already filled in and ready to be processed for payment.
Our latest optical character recognition (OCR) technology allows us to read with incredible accuracy all OCR-B payment slips found in Switzerland. Without knowing it, you may have already used our solution – ask your banker. As the standard is moving towards QR-bill (June 2020), we also support this new payment format. You will recognise it as a QR code with a Swiss cross as identification.
- Compatible with ISO/IEC 18004:2015(E) and ECI / FNC1 (full specifications here)
- Lecture des informations du MRZ (compte, montant, référence, type)
- Automatic support for inverted colours and mirrored elements
- Developed in native C++ for robust, fast and thread-safe integration.
- Carefully tested and profiled to ensure low memory pressure and best performance.
- Works on all major mobile platforms
Areas of application
- Auto-completion of banking information
- Mobile banking application
- Invoice management
Online support and documentation
You can access our online documentation via the following link: smartscan-docs.icare.ch
Try our demo application
The “Vision Explorer” application presents the power of computer vision algorithms developed by the Icare Research Institute.